Wednesday, February 15, 2012










Model walks away from crash after her 38KKK breasts acts as AIRBAG           (Video)

 

Sheyla Hershey, 32-year old model from Houston (Texas), was driving back from a Super Bowl party when she crashed her Ford Mustang into a tree. Surprisingly, she survived the crash - all thanks to her 38KKK "fake" breasts which acted as airbags.

She was charged with drunk driving (DUI) and was allegedly not wearing a seat belt.

 

“I think my breasts saved my life,” Hershey told the Barcroft Media news service.
“The accident was bad and my boobs are sore, but they protected the rest of me.”
But the Brazil native’s boobs couldn’t protect her from DWI charges, according to Barcroft.
She was hauled before a Montgomery County judge, and bail was set at $1,800.
She vehemently denies the charges.
“The cops showed up [at] around 11 p.m. and checked I was all right, but asked if I had been drinking,” she said.
“I told them I hadn’t been drinking,” she said, and insisted the cops asked her about alcohol “because of the Super Bowl.”
She added that she doesn’t drink at all, and “passed the Breathalyzer test.”
Hershey is lucky the wreck didn’t happen four months earlier.
After getting a life-threatening infection in a previous set of breast implants, she had them removed in November 2010.
She got her bosom “reinflated” to size 38KKK in an operation last November.










o
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment